SAFETY INFORMATION DURING COVID 19
We are committed to following all safety guidelines and protocols developed by the ADA, and CDC, for the safety of our patients, Doctors, and staff. Here is the safety information and what to expect:
- Patients will be screened and have their temperature taken upon entering the office. A brief questionnaire will be emailed that needs to be initiated and signed by the patient, parent or caregiver.
- We must limit the number of people in the office at one time
- A parent/caregiver may accompany the patient to check in. Once checked in, we ask that the parent/caregiver return to their care for the duration of the patient appointment. After treatment is complete, the patient will be sent out to the car. We can review treatment and schedule the next appointment via phone or email.
- We will only be seeing patients by appointment. We will not be seeing any walk-in patients.
- Social Distancing:
- There are designated seating and standing positions in the office as to keep with the 6ft social distancing recommendation.
- We ask that you limit items (purses etc.) that you bring into the office. We will be disinfecting all door handles and common areas through the day.
- We have prepared a mouthwash for each patient to swish with prior to their appointment. We are also asking patients to please brush your teeth prior to coming in for your appointment.
- Clinic Preparedness:
- Our staff will disinfect all stations between patients, as always, and will be wearing proper PPE including level 3 masks and face shields.
- We also have added medical grade air purifiers to each treatment room.
- The whole office has undergone an Enviroshield disinfection treatment.